The personal branding and dress for success course will:
- Outline the importance of choosing the right look for the right job.
- Highlight the idea of personal branding and the importance of defining a personal and professional brand.
- Review business dress, business casual dress, and casual dress.
- Highlight important grooming considerations for every workplace.
- Help participants look professional and appropriate on any budget.
Unfair as it may be, we judge other and, in turn, we are judged on appearance. The good news is that this is one area of our lives where we can take the wheel and make significant changes that will positively impact our careers. This fast paced, lively course offers participants sound advice and simple steps they can take to immediately transform their professional image. This program will serve you well in the workplace.
At the program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
Explain how having a professional appearance can boost the chance for workplace success and how not having one can lead to disaster.
Understand the difference between appropriate and inappropriate business attire.
Know the components of traditional business dress for men and women.
Define "business casual" dress as the term applies to their workplace.
Distinguish crucial grooming considerations that are part of a professional presence.
Recognize the role of accessories in maintaining a professional appearance.
Appreciate behaviors beyond clothing choices that contribute to a positive business image including body language, vocal tones, and personal habits.
Locate resources for shopping and services.
Develop a personal action place to improve their professional image.