The School of Elevation Podcast will range from interviews with incredible world-class game changers in entrepreneurship, health, mindset, and relationships, to solo rounds with the host, Aki Ashe(me!), and the once a week listener-favorite, the 5-Minute Friday format. I also have unique interviews like this with YouTube celebrities.
The School of Elevation also has a mentorship program that teaches college students ages 18-25 financial literacy thru a monthly virtual meeting. Sign up for the mentorship program below!
IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT THE EDUCATION
It's often been said that "education is the key to success." What doors could your educational "key" open? It's not cheap to get a college degree, and many college-bound students see a shut door for education. We're here to help open it again.
School can get expensive, so we want to know how winning a $1,000 Aki C. Ashe Scholarship could help make a difference in your life. Will it ease the burden of student loans? Will it offer you the opportunity to pursue a dream? Will it help you inspire others to work towards their own goals?
Education can truly change a person's life - and this scholarship just might be that first step. Let us know why winning a scholarship for education matters to you.
- Be between (16-24) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the summer of 2021) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
How to Apply:
- Go to the website akiashe.com, click the tab that says Scholarship, then click the link saying “apply now”
- Download application and fill it out along with a 1-2 minute video explaining who you are, what your passion is, and how you plan to make your dreams a reality
- Then email the application and video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The submission period is open until July 2021.
The Aki C. Ashe Scholarship winner will be notified by email or phone on or around August 15, 2021 for the Fall 2021.
HOW TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP
This book was written to help students learn how to win a scholarship and attend college debt free. College can be very expensive to attend without financial assistance. This book education you on that process.